Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of Johnny Copper without revealing any personal information. However, JohnnyCopper.org needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, register for an account, receive JohnnyCopper.org newsletter, or use certain JohnnyCopper.org services.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. JohnnyCopper.org will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- JohnnyCopper.org automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. JohnnyCopper.org may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, JohnnyCopper.org does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- JohnnyCopper.org may also allow third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Again, these cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies, and JohnnyCopper.org assumes no responsibility or liability for this usage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- JohnnyCopper.org may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of JohnnyCopper.org to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information
JohnnyCopper.org may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of JohnnyCopper.org;
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the JohnnyCopper.org Terms & Conditions of Use document or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to JohnnyCopper.org. If you have provided personal information to JohnnyCopper.org and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify JohnnyCopper.org at email@example.com and we will work to resolve your concerns.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your JohnnyCopper.org Information protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, JohnnyCopper.org uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, JohnnyCopper.org retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- JohnnyCopper.org may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of JohnnyCopper.org websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions